How GriefShare Works
THE NEXT SALEM CLASS WILL BE IN SPRING 2022
It may be hard for you to feel optimistic about the future right now. If you’ve lost a spouse, child, family member, or friend, you’ve probably found there are not many people who understand the deep hurt you feel.
This can be a confusing time when you feel isolated and have many questions about things you’ve never faced before.
“Going to GriefShare feels like having warm arms wrapped around you when you’re shivering.”
GriefShare groups meet weekly to help you face these challenges and move toward rebuilding your life.
- You’ll probably feel a little nervous about going to GriefShare the first time.
- You’ll discover there are people who understand your hurts, emotions, and painful experiences!
- You’ll learn helpful, practical information that will help you recover from the pain of grief and loss.
- You’ll have the chance to talk about your experiences.
- You’ll have a workbook for personal study and to write down things you’ve learned.
- You’ll begin to gain closure in your loss.
- You’ll become part of a “family.”
- You’ll discover hope for the future.