CHILDREN'S & STUDENT MINISTRY COVID-19 POLICIES
As we walk this journey with COVID as a reality for so many people, we will continually evaluate our policies on a regular basis and responsibly determine next steps for keeping our ministry to children and students moving in a positive direction. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out by completing the form below.
What you can expect from us as staff and volunteers
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation and hygiene practices with all of our staff and volunteers.
- All staff and volunteers entering our building will pass a health check prior to each shift.
- All staff and volunteers will wear a mask in all common areas and classrooms when appropriate social distancing isn’t possible.
- All common areas will comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing options will be available to all staff, volunteers and children.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
- High-touch items will either be single-use or cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- We will adhere to all local and statewide health standards.
What we are asking of you: All ages, birth - 12th grade
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have any symptoms of COVID-19 as listed but not limited to the symptoms below, please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- A temperature of 100.4° Fahrenheit or above
- Signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection within the past 72 hours
- Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
- Low Grade Fever or Chills
- Muscle Pain or Headache
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Taste or Smell
We also ask
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
- You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other families, staff and volunteers.
- If you have any questions about our commitment to you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
Birth - Pre-K
- No mask will be required
- Health check and hand sanitation will be administered upon check in
- Every effort will be made to social distance in the classrooms
Kindergarten - 6th grade
- Masks will be required in all common areas and when safe social distancing is not possible
- Once children are in their designated space that is appropriately distanced they can remove their mask
- Health check and hand sanitation will be administered upon check-in
7th - 12th grade
- Masks will be required in all common areas and when safe social distancing is not possible.
- Once students are in their designated space that is appropriately distanced they can remove their mask
- Health checks will be administered and hand sanitation will be available upon check-in